Wednesday, June 03, 2009

人生的过程,有得有失. 经商,有赚有赔.事业,有起有落.计划,有成有败.比赛,有胜有负.股票,有涨有跌.成绩,有高有低.地位,有上有下.

Just feel that this sentence reflects strongly about life. In general, life is full of ups and downs. Good and bad, come together.

In the end, i didn't take up the temperature screening job because my mum's strongly against it. She thinks it's dangerous and to a certain extent, her points are valid. Hopefully, i can find a weekend part time sales job plus the IT fair. Then weekdays i can spend my time tuitioning my cousins.

I went JB with my family and we watched terminator salvation. i like those action packed shows that do not involve my brain. Only need to sit there and gawk. LOL! Didn't like the parts whereby marcus wright's face got ripped and revealed his steel robot structure underneath the human's skin. Yucks. Pretty face should be kept intact what...

You know what...it turns out my cousin may not be getting married to the Australian anymore. Apparently, they knew each other online but haven't met each other before... And don't know what happened, out of the blue, they talked about marriage. If i'm not wrong, my cousin is near 30. Not some juvenile, immature, childish kid. There he goes on treating marriage like masak masak... *faints*

It's unfathomable how people just know that they are right for each other? The situation is made more complicated due to the fact that they hadn't met each other, not even once and marriage is in their considerations. I think even if i've been seeing someone for a period of time, i don't think i would even consider marriage. Not so soon, not so fast. Well... i was hoping perhaps i should just stay single for the rest of my life. haha! Maybe it's just me and all my over reactings.

and with the females in my house occasionally lamenting and complaining about the male species, marriage is definitely a subject worth lots of considerations...

I sense trouble brewing...

Hai... i long for a break at some island surrounded with spectacular beach.


No comments: