Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We were bored and decided to go pasir ris for cycling. But the weather looked ominous and we decided to bowl instead.
My bimbotic pink socks...
I wanted to pee and chanchan said i'm 'SB'
hazel: what's SB?
chanchan: small bladder
hazel: i thought you were calling me sexy bimbo.

chanchan: DOTZ.... -_-""

And she's calling me SB which stands for stupid bimbo...
We were playing halfway when our lanes got shut and maintenance was in progress

Chanchan, why so serious?

I have the qian bian look
LOOK AT CHANCHAN!! Hilarious can!
while i was talking, chanchan was busy snapping pics of me.
Hopefully to catch an unglam look of me..

Fair skin tone mode!

splitter!

unglam!


This is Mr Kiwi, who had bully my friend Mel.
This is called virtual 打小人...
I gave him a disgusting looking moustache and a pink gay tie.


Due to extreme violence, the clobbering process of Mr Kiwi, the virtual doll,
will not be shown...
This is MR KIWI again... lying in a pool of blood...
打小人成功!!!


Anybody want to 打小人, can look for me... haha!











No comments: