Monday, June 08, 2009

Met Mel yesterday! Miss her loads! It's holidays now but we barely have time to meet. Finally, we had a chance to meet up for some chit chats and of course, to camwhore. Haha! No more dark, barely visible pictures anymore! haha! Mel, no matter what, i'll always be there for you. ( bold it so hopefully she can see... haha!)

Met songwei at suntec and since we were at suntec, we thought we must as well go to the flyer and use our free tickets. There was these two guys who went before us although they joined the queue later as compared to us because they paid for higher-priced tickets. That explains why they got to go first... haha! AND, here comes the bitchy part, they were entitled to the whole of one capsule. I think i exclaimed abit too loudly that they are so gay. WHICH IS TRUE WHAT?? don't u think they are gays as well? i fantasised about them making out in the capsule and i blurted out what i fantasised. Then i realised the capsule was all transparent and people could see which means they couldn;t make out and i totally didn't stop my mouth and i blurted what i thought out again. Freak! The assistant at the flyer could barely contain his amusement. He laughed/ um -chio-ed. *slaps myself* I must really learn how to control my damn mouth.

Up on the capsule where we were hundred metres above ground, i realised that singapore;s night view is pretty nice. I like night views. Just like i used to enjoy having my dad bringing us to mount faber and we get to look at the scenic night view of singapore as well as enjoy the cool breeze up on the 'mountain'. Miss those visits!
:( well... things change when you are all grown up...

And, dad forgot my bday present... well... nothing to say...

I was super high when we got down from the capsule. I suspect it was because of the experience of going up to higher altitude, whereby the air is thinner and the moment i touched the ground, my brain got over-enthusiastic with the higher supply of air. i sang for nga and i think he was embarrassed. That guy just doesn;t treasure man... Btw, i tried all sorts of methods to make him sing for me and he still refused. what a peacock man...

At a time like this, i'm craving for warm beancurd and youtiao. Haha!! I wonder how things will turn out when i'm pregnant. Even before i'm pregnant, i'm already having cravings...

No comments: