Friday, June 12, 2009

My day started with me reading this hilarious email frm NTU's webmail account. NTU student union sent an email titled 'design poloshit competition'. sth along that line. i received two emails with the 'poloshit' title. It was only the third email did they finally realsed their mistake and changed it to 'poloshirt'. Mootood sia! But entertaining la!
Finally, i went shopping for my bday gift and immersed myself into the GSS mood. Haha! Barbie collectors
This barbie super chio

Pink and pretty!
I see a girl... relieving her childhood...


This panda's damn cute la...
it totally stared at me with those innocent soulful eyes, begging me
to take it home...
Our favourite cartoon character!
SEE!! who did i spot?
I bought a dress and top from forever 21, a skirt, hot pink and white tubes, white and grey cardigans and a chequered skirt which cost only 10 bucks from cotton on! haha! I seem to be in a chequered loving state.
It seems like i'm getting increasingly bimbotic. Huichan thinks so and Nga replied 'quite' when i asked him whether i'm really bimbotic. He quickly said no because he claimed i was pouting which all the more make me appear bimbotic. :(
Does this have anything to do with age?
Well... the shopping therapy's good! haven't been shopping for quite some time. Tomorrow, i shall pack my room. I promise.
Let me end off this post by saying, i'm happy and thankful for the retail therapy! :)
Let's proceed to an emo and angsty entry...
Sometimes, many times, i pity my mum for being the middlewoman. Somewhat like the oreo cream stuck between two oreo biscuits. I know she's in a difficult position and i try my best to be understanding towards her. I would deem myself as rather even tempered and undemanding towards her. I feigned innocence and never once did i complain or show how sad or deeply i've been hurt by her. I just wallow in self pity, perhaps hide in my room and cry but never in front of her because i don't want to agonise her.
i admit the words i say maybe leaning towards sarcasm. Not everyone can stomach. Abit rude. whatsoever but sometimes i just can't help it. She's bordering on being too much and someone needs to get the foot down to stop her. And the person is me although i'm also displeased which explains my sarcasm. Anyway, i'm human.
During dinner, my mum actually gave him the huge chunk of chicken drumstick plus the upper thigh meat. While we children, just stared. Ok... i don't qualify as a child anymore. I'm not exactly a fan of poultry or meat either. I like some veggies, tofu and fish! haha! That's not the point but my cousins were there. Shouldn't adults save the best for the children?
Sometimes, that's how overboard and brainless my mum can get. That's why i have to remind her that. This is why i feel i'm more mature than my mum at times. Honestly, i do feel tired of having to worry about her being cheated or plain worry about her. His and her selfishness just irritates me.
last time, when i was young, i felt that I'm forced to grow up too soon. But on the other hand, i'm good at 看人家脸色.
My Ahyi related this incident to me which occurred this afternoon. HE, said he wouldn't want lunch without luncheon meat. He needs to have meat as part of his diet. And he went fuming back to his room...Ah ma went to open some canned meat which he then added he didn't like.
OH MY FREAKING GOD! For goodness sake. We have fried egg, veggie and plain porridge for lunch most of the time. When the both of them are not at work. Frugality could be one reason. Another is my ahma also needs a break what!! Cooking something simple should suffice. Anyway, it's food still. Fancy behaving like a juvenile at his age. I'm not sure whether they really had luncheon meat after that hell.
Thankfully, i was not around. If not i would have supplied sarcasm.
When it comes to food, i'm never a fusspot. Because food is food. Plus, we're not the ones cooking. We'll never understand how tiring or tough it is to cook. Even if there's only plain porridge and veggies, i may complain but i won't not eat or throw tantrum.
This is because i will remind myself to be thankful for what i have on my plate.
This is the reason why i can't envision myself living under one roof with my mum in future. With my mum, comes an appendage. As cruel and heartless as it sounds, i can't stand living with them.
So i must study hard so that i can provide for my ahma,ahyi and two cousins in future. I'm not trying to glorify myself but we only have each other to depend on. The other two, not that i hate them but they irritate me all the way to my socks.











No comments: