Sunday, June 14, 2009

Phew...

Finally, i can heave a sigh of relief. This is because i'm more or less done with my parts for hall mag. I just need to input some more stuff which some people haven't sent to me yet, thus, i can't start doing.

However, i need to come up with more designs for cover page. I managed to design one and then... i was lost for inspirations. Haha! Although the designing cover page is not part of my jobscope but i think i better design some in case somebody's computer die on her or photoshop trial version expires. Sometimes, it's best to believe in yourself than others. haha!

Looking at STARS planner makes my blood boil. Timetable sucks big time. Was complaining to chan and mel about it. I only have one lecture on monday at 1030.
-_-" i'm so near a four days week. AND ON FRIDAY, i have one lecture in the morning at 830 to 1030. Followed by four hours break. Then i have two tutorials after that. WTF! Tutorials aren't ponnable. I can only bid goodbye to ntu and go back home for the weekend at 1630. *&%#%&()*%#!!!

Timetable sucks la... plus if i want to take business law, the lecture is on fri till 630? or 730 pm. ARGH!!!

No comments: