Friday, June 19, 2009

Met up with my primary school friend-Tan Lay Ling!!

It has been ages since we last met... :( well... that's what uni life does to you. It seems to sap up every minute of your life. That girl, is still full of nonsense man. It's great catching up with her and as usual, we are never lacking of topics to talk about.

I realised i seem to have a best friend from all levels. Primary sch-LayLing (all the childish things we did together). sec sch-mel. JC-chanchan. I should be thankful because in my life, i have three great buddies who can understand me and we hang out like peas in a pod.

I'm happy that the peacock had finally sung 唯一 to me. Peacock rocks! The peacock has elevated and evolved into a phoenix in my heart. (i'm like talking in code words and i wonder whether people can understand what i'm saying)

Today,an aunty asked me a question in malay. I told her i didn't understand but she asked me again. Gosh! does that mean i look like a malay??

The last time someone tried to converse with me in malay was in sec school. When i was dark and looked like a monkey.

No comments: