Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'm disappointed...

But i realised there's no point dwelling on the disappointment.

Life goes on.

I told my aunt never in my life would i choose to stay with my mum if one day our family were to split up. I rather hole up in a small flat with my ahyi rather than staying with her. Ahyi understands how i feel about a certain someone. Sometimes, i don't know whether i should pity myself or my parents.

My fornightly outings with dad are bombarded by 3 extra human beans. Sometimes, i wonder why on earth am i even there since i feel excluded as they are often speaking in cantonese.

From a long time ago, i knew that my parents do not solely belong to me. I must learn to share. Along came the lesson of acting blur, disinterest and mute. It's never my place to begin with anyway.

No comments: